Hello and happy Friday! Today I thought I would add to the small list of my ‘Get to Know Me’ posts with the Odd Questions Tag!
– Do you have a nickname that only your family use? Well, my Uncle is famous in my extended family for making nicknames that catch on, and I was given mine at a young age! It is a combination of my first and last name, “IsabLibb” 🙂
– What’s a weird habit of yours? Some weird habits of mine are; I have to sleep with country music playing, I prefer to travel in the middle lane on the highway and I have an extreme obsession with dogs!
– Do you have any weird phobias? Rodents. Hands down, which I thank The Princess Bride for.
– What song do you secretly love to blast out when your alone? Even though I don’t look like it, I like to blast gangster rap… I’d say my fave is “Get Low” by DJ Snake.
– What’s one of your biggest pet peeves? Ignorant People, Slow Walkers and Close-Minded people.
– What’s one of your nervous habits? Because I struggle with extreme Anxiety, I have a lot of nervous habits but my number 1 is playing with my earrings.
– What side of the bed do you sleep on? I sleep on the right side when I’m in my bed, when I am in a hotel bed, for example, I sleep on the side farthest from the door.
– What was your first stuffed animal and it’s name? I am not sure because when I was younger I slept with books instead of stuffed animals! But do you guys remember Webkinz? My first one was an Elephant named Baby Whiskers!
– What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks? Here in Boston we tend to prefer Dunkin Donuts, and my drink there is a Hazelnut Iced Coffee with milk and sugar!
– What’s a beauty rule you preach but never actually practice? I preach to always have something on your lips, whether it be a stain, gloss or lipstick but I always forget to put something on. So I always carry a clear gloss in my bag!
– Do you have any ‘weird’ body skills? Yes! I am extremely flexible, because of my ligaments. But besides that, I can raise my left eyebrow, and I have awesome dance moves 😉
– What’s your favorite ‘bad’ comfort food that you eat anyway? I love some good Mac and Cheese, but doesn’t everyone love Mac and Cheese?
– Whats a phrase or exclamation that you always say? My friends and family tell me that when I ask for a favor, I say, “Do you wan to be a doll?” I also use the word “Haters” a bunch 🙂
– It’s time to sleep – what are you ACTUALLY wearing? I am usually wearing my neon yellow swim team tee shirt or my black Johnny Cash tee shirt and male boxers LOL! And I cannot sleep without fuzzy socks!