I am sorry for my blogging hiatus but my back has gotten bad and I currently can barely get out of bed. I am also waiting for spinal fusion surgery, so to keep my occupied, I have pretty much listened to every song on my ipod! So today I am sharing some questions about my music taste!
1. Favorite musician of the moment?
Kat Dahlia, my favorite song by her is “Crazy“.
2. Musician you always come back to?
Shania Twain, my favorite song by her is “That Don’t Impress Me Much“.
3. Favorite songs of all time?
– “Somebody Like You” by Keith Urban
– “Once in a Lifetime” by Landon Austin
– “Uptown Girl” by Billy Joel
– “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran
– “Silver Lining” by Kacey Musgraves
4. What’s the most embarrassing song on your itunes?
“One, Two Step” by Ciara and Missy Elliott
5. Top 3 played songs on your itunes?
– “Big Yellow Taxi” by Joni Mitchell
– “Follow Your Arrow” by Kacey Musgraves
– “Springsteen” by Eric Church
6. Favorite Album?
Speak Now by Taylor Swift
7. Favorite Album Art?
Breathe – EP by Birdy
8. Favorite Soundtrack?
9. First concert you attended?
10. Best concert you attended?
It has to be a tie between Lady Antebellum and Katy Perry
11. Favorite song lyric?
“Funny how a melody sounds like a memory” – Eric Church