I am sorry about the gap in my posting. My health has taken a big hit recently, but I am trying to get back into my routine!
1. Urban Decay Glide-On Pencil in Yeyo – This has been on my wishlist for a long time! I really want to start playing around with white eyeliner instead of just my usual black cat eye!
2. Kat Von D Monarch Eyeshadow Palette – I had never heard of this palette until I watched a review of it on youtube and I fell in love with the warmth of the colors and the variety.
3. bareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer Brightening – This is another product I heard about from youtube! One of my favorite youtube gurus, Rachhloves , mentioned it in her best of beauty. So I read some reviews and it immediately went on my wishlist!
4. Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray – I was watching glamlifeguru (another one of my favorite gurus) and she kept talking about it. I have never tried a setting spray, so I thought this one would be a great one to start with!
5. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer – I am finally jumping on this train, and I am itching to try new concealer!
6. Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer – I will admit it, the names on this limited edition product lured me in! The two colors are, wait for it, Ross and Rachel and Carrie and Big.
Wow! This turned into a post full of youtube gurus, didn’t it?!